Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Wide Rules

Go down

Forum Wide Rules Empty Forum Wide Rules

Post by Lewisoboy007 Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:18 pm

Firstly, A Very Warm Welcome To Battlefield Bad Company 2 Forums!. If You Ever Require Any Assistance, Then Please Just Either Send Me A PM Or Email Me At Lewisoboy007@hotmail.com. Here Are The Rules...

Swearing / Bad Language Is Not Allowed On BFBC2F And Anybody Caught Swearing And Avoiding The Word Censors Then Fine, You Will Be Banned!

Racist Behavior Is Strictly Forbidden On This Forum And Will be Dealt With In The Sensiblest Manner That I Can Think Of. If It Gets Too Serious Then We Will Ban Your Computer From The Forum.

Multiple Accounts Are Not Allowed But If Your Brother Or Sister Is Wanting To Sign Up Then Please Just Send Me A Private Message Or Email At Lewisoboy007@hotmail.com

Signatures And Avatars Are Allowed But There Are Some Rules, Please Keep The Signature And Avatar Size Down Because I Hate Seeing BIG Signatures. NO Rude Avatars Or Signatures, If This Occurs Then You Could Loose Your Privileges.

Spamming Is Not Allowed So We Have Decided To Create A 5 Word Post Rule, Anyone Caught Doing Under Five Words Will Be Banned For 1 Day And If You Keep Doing Under 5 Words Then You Will Be Banned For A Week, Then 2 Weeks And So On.

Messaging Is A Privilege On This Forum. The Messaging System Is For Chat Only, Not For Advertising Websites.

Rules Keep Changing So Please Keep On The Look Out For The Changes.

Thanks Alot,
Lewisoboy007
Lewisoboy007
Lewisoboy007
Admin

Forum Cash : 509

Back to top Go down